Focus on what matters. We'll take care of the rest.
Broker Management Portal
Engage agents and drive sales efforts with Alpine’s proprietary broker and sales management portal. This technology enables suppliers’ to interact with their sales organizations through a single interface. Integrating a portal-based approach frees up internal resources to crank up the volume on agent outreach, existing prospects, and overall growth. Additional features of Alpine’s broker portal technology include:
- Leveled access for multi-level sales organizations and agents
- Back-end agent support interface for internal supplier use
- Simple deal entry process
- Easy deal edit capability
- Customize contracts available for agents to download on a deal-by-deal basis
- Training materials for new users
CONTACT US for additional information on the broker management portal and how it simplifies supplier support while maximizing sales margins.
Custom Pricing Module
Give sales agents access to real-time custom pricing on each and every deal with Alpine’s pricing module. Through the easy to use agent-facing portal, suppliers’ sales agents can push quotes through in just a few steps and receive custom pricing back instantly.
- Integration with utility interfaces and EDI providers to return account-specific usage data
- Automatic refreshed pricing
- No hassle of rejecting bad matrix deals
- Customized levels of supplier margin by ISO, state, utility and sales organization
SCHEDULE a demonstration of Alpine’s custom pricing module today.
Sales Commissions Calculation
Make the commission process painless. By utilizing Alpine’s sales commission module, suppliers can quickly calculate commission by organization and communicate data directly to the agents.
- Apply unique commission payout structures by organization
- Simplify the data gathering process through billing system and broker management portal integration
- Reflect actual versus estimated commissions directly back to agents in the broker-facing portal
- Assign unique identifiers to agent groups for accounting purposes
CONTACT US today for an overview on the commissioning module.